- 2009 (April 24-May 22). End of an Era, International Polaroid exhibition. Center Gallery. Wichita [USA]. Group.
- 2008 (September). The Decalogue. The university library at the University of Bergen. Bergen [Norway]. Solo.
- 2007 (February). Galleri F. Bergen [Norway]. Solo.
- 2006 (December). Gamlebanken. Nordfjordeid [Norway]. Group.
- 2006 (December). Galleri F. Bergen [Norway]. Group.
- 2006 (May-November). Gamlebanken. Nordfjordeid [Norway]. Group.
- 2006 (April). Galleri F. Bergen [Norway]. Solo.
- 2005-2006 (October 10-February 18). Independent Photographer's Gallery. Battle [UK]. Group.
Publications and media
- Shots magazine no. 115 p. 36. The photograph Last light on the Eyafjallajökull ash plume from the Iceland portfolio.
- APRICOT Magazine #3, 4 photographs from Behind closed eyes I can see everything. Can be ordered here.
- Listed in Who's Who in Visual Art - 100 Fine Art Photographers 2011-2012 (Art Domain Whois Verlag: Leipzig 2011)
- Robin Bell's Silver Footprint (Dewi Lewis Publishing: 2009). Two photographs.
- Shots magazine no. 103 p. 17. The photograph Circles from the Iceland portfolio.
- Dekalogen (Jørn Øyrehagen Sunde, ed.), 13 photographs illustrating the ten commandments.
- Per nessun motivo by the italian novelist Marco Vichi. Cover.
- Light Leaks Magazine, #6. 10 pictures over 4 pages in the Showcase section. Project presentation of Behind closed eyes I can see everything (then called The Way Children See The World).
- Lenswork Magazine #67. 12 pictures in the print version and 34 pictures and audio interview in the Extended version.
- Polaroid Professional Photography Portifolios at www.polaroid.com. 9 pictures.
- Black & White Photography Magazine, Issue 48, cover, 7 photographs and interview (8 pages total)
- Das PHOTO ART LOG Interview No. 005, www.olafbathke.de.
- www.luguber.net awarded website of the month by Black & White Photography Magazine.
All contents © Eirik Holmøyvik 2012